Sector: Water, Tunnelling, Rail, Civils
Location: All over UK
Date: January 2014 to present
Client: Barhale Plc
Type of work: Managed Service Provider
Kilkern in joint venture with Capital Group were successfully appointed to manage all of Barhale’s recruitment. Noel Hanley Group Operations Director of Barhale choose Capital Kilkern due to his belief in their ability to:
- Deliver streamlined recruitment processes which reduce the time to hire and the burden on managers during the recruitment process
- Reduced the unit cost per hire by consolidating purchasing costs.
- Control the recruitment processes to reduce the risk that can be associated with devolved purchasing practices
- Give a more visible focus on results though regular KPI reporting
- Deliver measurable year on year cost savings to the business which have a direct impact on the bottom line.
One of the additional benefits of the MSP is better management of overtime to produce a further cost saving for the business. The Capital Kilkern MSP covers all Barhale recruitment from management and professional and technical through to skilled trades on both a temporary and permanent basis.
Barhale introduced the Capital Kilkern service as part of a wider business reorganisation to increase business effectiveness through smarter supply chain management.